Become a member
To join our club, feel free to stop by the flying field and speak to one of the available Club Officers.
The entrance to the field is located on Gerritsen Ave between Seba and Lois Avenues. Directions. The driveway to the field has a gate that has R.C.S.M.P FLYING FIELD stenciled on it. This vehicle entrance is normally locked to all but R.C.S.M.P. members.
If there are no club officers present, you are welcome to come to one of our monthly club meetings.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A MEMBER
- Unlimited flight instruction & buddy box flying for novices.
- Drive in access to the flying field parking.
- Great raffle and door prizes given away at every club meeting.
- Fun Flys and parties held through out the year for members and their families.
- Annual membership fee: $110.00 for the first year.
(Includes a one-time field maintenance fee of $50.00)
- After the first year annual membership is only $60.00
Printable version of our membership application (PDF)
Please bring the completed form along with AMA membership card and payment to our monthly meeting (see calendar) or to one of the Club Officers at the field. You are most likely to find an officer at the RCSMP field on fair weather Sundays.
For more info on becoming a R.C.S.M.P. Member, please contact us.